What can Cindy do for you that you can’t do yourself?
If you have 20+ years experience as a marketing and publicity professional, a shelf full of awards, and a track record for launching bestsellers and creating visibility campaigns for big media companies, (and lots of free time) — you don’t need her help.
But — if you’re overwhelmed, overworked, understaffed or about to launch your most important project yet — and you want to be SURE you’ve done everything possible to ensure success, then she’s the ideal partner to get you there.
As both a publishing insider and an author herself, Cindy understands what can, what should and what must be done in social marketing and brand development to promote your project and create a long term strategy for continued growth and influence.
Her experience includes:
- A proven track record of creating more than 200 New York Times bestseller book launch campaigns
- 20+ years experience as an award-winning marketing executive who understands the ROI of social visibility
- Being an early adopter, innovator and industry leader in social media marketing with more than 500,000 fans, friends and followers on her various social platforms
- Creating social media followings of 10,000 to 200,000 fans for her clients
- Advising major publishers on fully integrated multi-platform book campaigns designed to create bestsellers
- Serving as a sought after speaker and thought leader in her industry
- Designing step-by-step programs that integrate every aspect of the book publishing process from platform to sell-in to sell-through
What services does Cindy offer?
- Package A: Comprehensive Social Brand Audit complete with the framework and recommendations for developing a goal-oriented social network
- Package B: Creation and/or optimization of a customized suite of social media platforms, content strategy and cross platform integration — three month contract minimum
- Package B Add-ons: Consulting on Content calendar creation and coaching on implementation (available as an add-on to Package B)
- Package C: Corporate training for social marketing teams
- Package D: On-site brand development workshop for emerging and established brands interested in shifting, refreshing or establishing a strong, consumer facing messaging strategy
Interested in learning how Cindy can help create a Brand New Brand YOU?