Cindy’s clients and colleagues have called her both a cheerleader and a tornado for the passion she brings to books, brands and reaching the public with your message.
As an early adopter of social media (she was Tweeting before Tweeting was a verb), Cindy’s experience is both practical and far-sighted. She combines traditional book marketing strategies and publicity skills with social media to drive bestselling results—at a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing alone.
Cindy speaking engagements include…
- Book Expo America
- The Messenger Summit
- Magazine Publishers of America
- Advertising Age Marketing 50
- Self-Publishing Book Expo
- Villanova University
- The Power of Women
She is qualified to speak on any of the following subjects and can easily tailor a program specifically for you.
- Do This, Not That! Using advanced Facebook Strategies to Promote Your Book, Brand or Business
- Create Maximum Strategic Visibility: Using social media to supercharge your book launch
- It’s a Brand New Brand YOU World: Why publishers MUST treat books and authors as brands—even before publication
- Brand YOU: The Four Key Elements of Personal Branding
- Social Influence: Positioning Your Brand for Social Success
- Discovering Your Own Unique Brand: Define your own identity and use it to create a market for yourself
- Social Media: An author’s secret weapon
- Reputation Management for Corporations and Individuals: Monitoring the social conversation, keeping the word of mouth positive and managing the chatter when something goes wrong
- The Essential Elements of Book Branding: Cross Platform Integration both Online and Off
- Twitter Secrets: Developing Your Fan Base And Creating an Eager Audience for Your Book
- Free and Cheap Ways to Make Yourself Famous: Creating Maximum Impact on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube